Second Vice President: NLAA, Inc.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Letty has been actively involved with training, exhibiting and breeding AKC registered dogs since 1960. She owner-handled and finished many Standard Poodles herself, and had top producers also. She owner-handled and finished many West Highland White Terriers, including Group placing and top producers. She’s had Portuguese Water Dogs since 1984, again owner-handling most of the time and finishing more than 100 dogs, including top producers, PWDCA BISS and BIS dogs. Her breeding has been limited to approximately one litter per year. She’s been an active PWDCA member, Director, served on the Breed Standard Committee when the standard needed to be revised and Chair of several committees. Letty has been an AKC licensed judge since 1985 and first saw Norwegian Lundehunds at a Judges Seminar in Louisville approximately 4 years ago and obtained her first dog and foundation bitch from Cliffhanger Kennels 3 years ago and has had one litter. She has served on the NLAA Breed Standard Committee and the Board of Directors. ‘Lundies’ and Cliffhanger Floria of Neocles have captured her heart!
Current dog club affiliations:
- Founding Member & former Director—Portuguese Water Dog Club of the Twin Cities
- Founding Member & former Director—Portuguese Water Dog Club of America
- Founding Member & President—Mississippi Gulf Coast Kennel Club
- Lifetime Member & former Director—Land O’ Lakes Kennel Club
- Member—American Dog Judges Club of America
- Member—Dog Judges Association of America
- CH Neocles Astro of Hope (“Diva”)
- CH Neocles New Hope of Valkyrie (“Kat”)
- Cliffhanger Floria of Neocles (“Flora”)
- Neocles Amalie (“Stella”)
Current term expires: 2013